Want to buy a Scubapro MK5 to go with my two 109s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triggerman365

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know they're all over Ebay, but just wondering if any one on SB has one they'd like to get rid of? I am rebuilding two 109s and need a MK5. Thanks.

I have one I'm willing to part with. Externally it's in pretty good shape, but I've never used it myself. Got it off eBay (was attached to a second stage that I wanted). Has been sitting in a box since. If still looking send me a PM and I'll forward some pics.

It has 2 HP and 4 LP ports.

Last edited:
I have several of varying years. Two ready to go right now - rebuilt with all Viton O-rings and Tribolube - Nitrox-ready. I restore these for fun and will take it back if you're not satisfied.
Rob

I have several of varying years. Two ready to go right now - rebuilt with all Viton O-rings and Tribolube - Nitrox-ready. I restore these for fun and will take it back if you're not satisfied.
Rob

Not to highjack but do you have any extra 109's laying around?

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Back
Top Bottom