Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter once bubbled...
Dive Partner & Sea Jay,

I asked the first "Ace" question. It was about the top American Ace of WW I. When Wreck Writer answered, he asked about the top American Ace of WW II. I answered (not right away) with the correct response - Bong.

That's right. Not sure where the confusion came from.

WW

Walter once bubbled...

The questions have not been edited.

WreckWriter once bubbled...

That's right. Not sure where the confusion came from.

Hmmmm... My bad, then. I must have misread them! Sorry if I seemed accusational... I thought you guys were messin' with me! :D

352 kills? 14 crash landings? Amazing... How'd this guy end up dying? Did he slip in the bathtub or something? :D

SeaJay once bubbled...
How'd this guy end up dying? Did he slip in the bathtub or something? :D

Old age. 1995.

WW

I'm not sure his cause of death, but he was 73 at the time of his death. He was only 23 when the war ended and spent 10 years at hard labor in a Soviet prison. He said that of all his achievements, he's most proud that in over 1400 combat missions he never lost a wingman. I am amazed by him.

Why hasn't scubababy followed the lead of Amanda and Raven and posted her hot pic?

:party:

glad to see this thread resurrected

and why hasn't scubababy followed the lead of Amanda and Raven and posted her hot pic?
:D =-) :D

Walter,

Sorry, showing off. Since I think we read the same books . . .

What plane, widely described as among the worst fighter in WWII by allied air forces, was the most successful fighter of one axis air force?

Who was Friday?

Infamous Dragnet Detective. Never got excited about anything. "Just the facts, m'am."

When will my new stuff get here?

Back
Top Bottom