wanna get wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dementid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i want to get wet sometime after the first of the month having serious withdrawals any suggestions?

Lake Travis.,..Clear Springs Scuba Park.,...Flower Gardens has trip leaving every 2-3 days...great trip go to www.gulf-diving.com , Opossum Kingdom Lake , www.scubapoint.com ,Lake Murry, Exit 15 off35n Oklohoma..Spillways tower...., these are a few I choose regulary....Flower Gardens are the best fix...LOL....See Ya1` Under

Trashfest / Treasure Hunt at Tyler State Park on June 3. For info on that you can call Scuba Steve's in Tyler at 903 593 7033.

any one have any plans for next month yet for diving want to stay round thinking maybe cssp or something close just not athens.

dementid:
any one have any plans for next month yet for diving want to stay round thinking maybe cssp or something close just not athens.

The next actual scheduled date I have is Friday night June 9 at CSSP. 2 night dives. may try and get out there June 3 or 4 if anyone wants to or may go to Travis. I have my new tech rig almost set up, just waiting on a B2 from Atomic. It will be my first time in doubles, so I want to get out soon to dive.

Back
Top Bottom