Wally!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I am now working long hours and don't have time my changed avatar will have to do.

LOL!! When those cymbals come together there will be one less penguin to see springtime:D Sometimes its best to leave a sleeping bear lie.

We all know Wally is just lazy, what's 5 minutes of photoshopping dude? :lotsalove:

Wooo Hooo!! Just in time for today...how freakin' nice was it today???

Thank You Chris!!!! Just for that, i promise not to accidently prank call you anymore! :D

Wooo Hooo!! Just in time for today...how freakin' nice was it today???
Thank You Chris!!!! Just for that, i promise not to accidently prank call you anymore! :D

Wooo Hooo!! 70 for Thursday! :D Snow is almost completely melted away!!!

I found it hard adjusting the clocks forward this last weekend, spring forward you say?

What spring? :confused:

Wooo Hooo!! 70 for Thursday! :D Snow is almost completely melted away!!!

I found it hard adjusting the clocks forward this last weekend, spring forward you say?

What spring? :confused:

It was hard getting up on Monday...somebody stole an hour from me and I want it back!!!

It was hard getting up on Monday...somebody stole an hour from me and I want it back!!!

And we all know that you need ALL the beauty sleep you can get. :D Pay backs are hell aren't they?:lotsalove:
Like JBD said. leave a sleeping polar bear lie.

And we all know that you need ALL the beauty sleep you can get. :D Pay backs are hell aren't they?:lotsalove:
Like JBD said. leave a sleeping polar bear lie.

:11:

We REALLY need to go diving soon...Just you and I...It will be fun!! :10:

It's Derby week and still no spring theme....Bad Wally!!

yep, time for a huge picture hat on that bear, and maybe a julep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom