Wakulla County Dive Club Meeting Jan. 5 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
*** Attention Wakulla Area Divers ***

The Wakulla County Dive Club will meet this Saturday evening Jan. 5, 2008

Please join us for our third General Meeting!

Meeting to be held at St. Teresa Church
Saturday, January 5, 2007 at 5pm
(St. Teresa Church is at the corner of Highway 98 and Renwinkle Road)

Guest Speakers will Be Heather Armstrong and Keith Millie discussing the sinking of the Oriskany and how it has impacted marine life and diving in the Panhandle.

On the Agenda:

Discussion of the new club webpage and solicitation of ideas of what people want on it.

Discussions of new sites coming online and information about sites currently being evaluated for club member use.

Discussions of changes in access at Gopher Sink and how it affects use by club members

Any new business.

For more information please contact John Spicer at WakullaDivers@hotmail.com

Map directions from your location:
MapQuest: Driving Directions & Business Directory

(The WCDC is not affiliated with any particular SCUBA agency)

(By popular demand future meetings will be held on the first Saturday of each month.)

Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering if the meeting would be at the same place as the previous ones.

I still plan to be there.

Jenn and I are going to try to be there as well. Looking forward to joining the club and learning more about diving in the area.

Hey Perrone, this is Chris... Could you guys decide your February meeting date at the meeting on the 5th? I think I may try to make it... I'm going to be in Tallahassee for 4 months in February... snarl...

Chris, the last line of the posting addresses your issue. Meetings will be held on the first Saturday of each month.

It was in red.... Those fancy letters throw me off :wink:...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom