Waihuka Shark Dive operator charged with attempted murder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Bruce but I think you might have interpereted Rhone Man's and my posts incorrectly. I believe we were both just laughing at the fact that CDNN has yet again all but been exposed for printing gibberish. That is all and I do not think either of our comments were directed at anybody here. CDNN really is just a place to go for a laugh. I used to read it and then slowly realized that most of it is outright lies or half truths twisted to get people excited.

Thanks for the clarification. I went back and re-read it and thought, what are these guys talking about. It was pretty vague.

Bruce

I have no dog in this fight...

But do you have a Dive Master or a Shark in this fight?

Fair enough. I may have gotten the impression you did have dog in the fight.

I like a fair fight. Saw a Shark fight at the County Fair.

Sorry Bruce but I think you might have interpereted Rhone Man's and my posts incorrectly.

It's HEDLY! (Not Hedy, HEDLY !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM-ZC7uNnc

Rhone Man sounds like :hm: RoatanMan, but I'm the Curmudgeon :poke:

Thanks for the clarification. I went back and re-read it and thought, what are these guys talking about. It was pretty vague.

I'm a vagrant, that's why I make the big money.

Sorry man. I was in a hurry to type it before a meeting......as soon as I saw that you posted tonight......I knew I have f'd up the names.

Picture32-2.png

You got a cat in this fight?

hunting-thumb.gif

My cat? No fight there.

laughing_cat.jpg

JayT - you are doing nothing but spreading rumors. You weren't there, just telling what was told to you second hand or maybe even third hand. Let's all wait and see what happens with the investigation.

Whoa those are paw prints on my back. Are you sure about that dog?

I believe the incident is worth updating. If you have nothing to add then feel free to not contribute. However, it's incorrect for you to tell me what is okay to post here.

The best time frame for discussing the incident is while it's current. It does not logically follow that information posted is rumor because the sources might not have been eyewitnesses. There is no guarantee when, or even if, the authorities will complete their investigation.

There have been at least two published versions of the incident. The CDNN report claimed "Mirabella attacked DeBeer and tried to shut off his air supply." CDNN.com is currently off line. In the Bay Island Voice story Waihuka owner Sergio Tritto indicated Mirabella saw the group coming and "attempted to shut the diver's oxygen tank off." While CDNN may be a questionable news outlet, no one has suggested that the Bay Island Voice story is suspect.

I continue to trust my sources - there was no schedule conflict between Waihuka and Sueno, there is a video of the attack, the perpetrator was Waihuka owner Maurilio Mirabella, the victim was a woman, and Mirabella has been charged with attempted murder.

JayT

The only thing I am going to say here is that you have upset me because you got my hopes up about CDNN going away :D. They are in fact still there but you are looking in the wrong spot. cdnn.info is still there spreading bogus and created false information. Rarely is there information even questionable or suspect. All they need is a single piece of information (usually based on a fact) to have a series of featured articles :D. I will say nothing about the Bay Island voice because I do not have any experience with them.

Picture32-2.png

You got a cat in this fight?

hunting-thumb.gif

No but I am prepared to battle as you can tell :D

I will say nothing about the Bay Island Voice because I do not have any experience with them.

They have always been proven to be reliable- reliability as in: only reporting what they believe to be undisputed fact. They're pretty careful.

So now there is thought to be a video.

And now, :eek:fftopic:continues..........

Checking youtube.... YouTube - scuba Cat Fight

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01qkxcgQ_M No, really, this time I mean it.

This time, for sure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4NOvaFIOY

Picture_371.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom