Vr3-problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanguero

New
Reaction score
I'm using a VR3 (CCR-trimix-version) and during my last dive I had the following problem.
Beginning the dive just below 3m where the VR3 auto-switches on, the VR3 didn't show the external connectors pPO2-values but the setpoint, although the connector-cable was in and XO2 on. Switching xO2 off and on again in the corresponding menu didn't change this situation.
Pulling out the Fisher-connector and inserting it again, the VR3 showed the XO2-values, but it had something like two different displays simultaneously above each other.
No dive time was shown any more, but a counter in the left upper edge counted backward from 300. Pressing any button didn't change this display, only reset the counter to 300 starting the countdown again. So I cancelled the dive.
One day later the battery of the VR3 was empty. (It was inserted about 3 dives, two weeks earlier and had 1.5 V.), resulting in the loss of the complete logbook contents except dive 1 and my programmed phone-number. (My name was curiously still remembered.)
Does anybody on the list have a comparable experience?

Ralf

:wink: Just couldn't resist, Ralf.

Don't have an answer to your question, but maybe these will help:
Did you contact DeltaP ? deltapmg@aol.com
Also the Inspiration and VR3 have their own forum. Wealth of info
there, lots of users. www.ccrinfo.com/forum

:) Stefan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom