Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Southwest shows ONE trip back to PCB from TUS . . on Saturday.

You can fly there, but you can't get back! :shakehead:

Wow! Southwest shows ONE trip back to PCB from TUS . . on Saturday.

You can fly there, but you can't get back! :shakehead:

PCB is a "vacation destination" and that's "not vacation season". Might be fewer flights in the winter time. Delta is gonna be your better bet into PCB.

Or fly into Ft Walton (VPS). It's only about 10-15 more miles driving than PCB from Vortex. but prices might not be competitive. but no "low fare carrier"

You could connect easily through Dallas or Houston.

th_site_map_2.jpg

Or fly into another airport with a competing low cost carrier to keep flight prices down. Like Pensacola. (Airtran flies in there). But add about 45 minutes plus extra drive time

you can connect from them though Houston, Dallas or Airtran through Atlanta for low fare carrier.

RouteMapJune2010.jpg

:hm: I have an AirTran ticket from ITK . . .

I was at Vortex this weekend and the new management are anxious to support us on the Votoberfest (although they don't quite understand what it is but maybe I don't either) so let's rally round and give them a good showing. I'll be there for sure......

The event ad just went up... I hope you like it:

ai.php

Of course, I am a rank amateur at making these things, so if anyone wants to create another one, I would be GLAD to use it instead or along side. Your choice.

New smilie too:

:vortoberfest:

:vortoberfest:​

You can incorporate these into your sig line and wrap it with the URL to this thread like this:

[CENTER][URL="http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/trips-local-marketplace-deep-dixie/307604-vortoberfest-vi-2010-a-5.html"]:vortoberfest:[/URL][/CENTER]

Last edited:
I love them Pete!! Thank you so much!! :D

The Kraken's Lair is secure !!!

Gotta stay out of the Kraken Rum at Vortoberfest !!!

the K

bwa ha ha ha ha! :devil::devil:

It is on my calendar however I'm starting a new job, its fergin sweet but may be a big workload. we'll see. If I'm there, its likely I'll be in sidemount - yes, going to the (other) dark side.

Back
Top Bottom