Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Tom, did u get to dive? I heard they hadn't found that lost diver yet and that Vortex was closed.

Some people have been asking about Tshirts. I will be happy to do them again, I have been trying to figure out a design. However, not many tshirts were sold for Springfest. Is it worth doing them? I'm just asking before I put alot of work into it. I will be using Cafe Press again since no money has to be put up by me. Just let me know. :)

I am also putting together another offshore attempt. Just waiting to hear back from Cpt. Pat. I will post a thread as soon as I get confirmation.

Carolyn:shark2:

Rumors abound but Vortex is open for diving. The flow is kind of brisk and it clears quickly. I went to the gate and looked at the damage. The Sheriff has their own lock on the gate. The Piano room is fully lighted. We had a great weekend. There was a party at Otter Creek making lots of noise all night and Shane had a party Saturday night that made lots of noise. The noise is why we carry rum and Ambien. But other than that we had great dives, great Southern Luau despite the rain, and a wonderful time overall. We have some bugs to work out with the new management but they'll soon learn our worth. Did I mention that it was a wonderful weekend? Carolyn - I have always bought a couple of the shirts and will again. I am too - well not modest - but too radioactive (fallout) to wear the G-String though...... I am willing once again to furnish the charcoal, tools, and lighting for the grill if the skrimps are left off untill I've cooked my stuff. Once again I would love to do the off-shore but have students that weekend. I also have VIP tickets to the Bellamy Brothers on Friday evening.

Still in the house till the end of the month......... Was like a reunion. Shane, Andrea, Colton, Zach... Gotta love it!! The only time I spent twelve-million on anything was dinner in Turkey. The politics are way above my pay scale.

The clock is counting down.......Get ready Vortex Springs......Here we come!!! The whole Clan will be there...and i'm sure we will want shirts Carolyn.

Do we have a running list of peeps coming? If not, can someone compile such a list?
Ok gang... just copy and paste the list into your own post and add your name. I've picked the names below from the last few posts...

aucade
irishsquid
jhayes75
LIVES4SHARKS
NetDoc
Rick Murchison
Tom Smedley

Rick

aucade
irishsquid
jhayes75
LIVES4SHARKS