Vortoberfest offshore dive trip 10/18/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once I give him the final number then I will know if we can get a discount. It looks to be at least $85/2 tank dive. Actually, it's cheaper than diving offshore here in Georgia. Last year the temps were in the 70's which wasn't bad at all. I am not sure how many are diving dry...but we won't discriminate against you because you do! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

No Bad Ju-Ju ! ! ! !

the K

I'm definitely in. I have my own tanks.

I vote for Accokeek/Stage 1, but can be entertained on anything.

Lobsters are a bonus!

So, to clarify, we shouldn't call Pat directly?

I am not sure how many are diving dry...but we won't discriminate against you because you do! :D

Don't hate girl. You will get yours soon. Martin want make to much fun of you.:D

Twin Tugs for the 1st dive . . . anything after that I'm good with.

the K

I am in for sure....waiting to hear back from Shagman. I am open to any sites you guys decide on...just need to know depth so I can decide which mix to use???

Once I give him the final number then I will know if we can get a discount.

IIRC Twin Tugs is in the 100-110' range, I'll have to check my logbook when I get home. 32% would do fine :)

I'm definitely in. I have my own tanks.

I vote for Accokeek/Stage 1, but can be entertained on anything.

Lobsters are a bonus!

So, to clarify, we shouldn't call Pat directly?

I will call him Friday and get the low down for all of us. If you have any questions or concerns tho, please feel free to call him.

I enjoyed the Accokeek last time! I hope to have another shark to swim with again!

I got my own tanks too! I am diving offshore here Sat then will get them refilled and ready for PC!

Last edited:
Twin Tugs and the "A" would work.

Yeah, just about all the off shore dives lay at about 110' max.

the K

I will call him Friday and get the low down for all of us. If you have any questions or concerns tho, please feel free to call him.

I enjoyed the Accokeek last time! I hope to have another shark to swim with again!

I got my own tanks too! I am diving offshore here Sat then will get them refilled and ready for PC!

If we could hit some Ledges, that would be awesome, too! IIRC from DeLoach, there's a set 9mi out in 85ft, near some Hathaway rubble.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom