Vortoberfest -Huge thanks to the Vortex Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flightlead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I wanted to stick this up in a separate threat because I wanted to make sure that my thanks to the Vortex team stands out!

Thanks Shane, thanks Johnny Mac-and-cheese :D and everyone else at Vortex (I wish I knew everyones name off the top of my head so that I could list them here) that made such a big effort and really made this Vortoberfest such a great event!

Thanks, and I can't wait for the next one!
----------
-Johnny Cash

I agree, it was another awesome weekend with Vortex as a basecamp and centerpoint for shinanigans. It wouldn't have been possible without the staff and owner's setting the weekend up for us!

I am Snepdiver, And approve the above messages.

Also thanks to Andrea. At least thats how I spell it. Correct me if I am wrong.

I wanted to stick this up in a separate threat because I wanted to make sure that my thanks to the Vortex team stands out!

Thanks Shane, thanks Johnny Mac-and-cheese :D and everyone else at Vortex (I wish I knew everyones name off the top of my head so that I could list them here) that made such a big effort and really made this Vortoberfest such a great event!

Thanks, and I can't wait for the next one!
----------
-Johnny Cash

Ditto, The Lofthouse clan had a fantastic time and all thanks to everyone at Vortex. Danke schon, Sehr gut nacht und sehr guten tagen! (my basic school german)

Hey, all of the above . . . and MORE !!!!

the K

Thanks so much, guys. Shane, we really appreciate all the work!

I posted my thanks to the Vortex crew on the other thread but it really can't be said enough.
Thanks!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you again in two weeks.

And....all of the above. Thanks again.

To all the Vortex group at and all the extra's that helped. It was a GREAT TIME. See y'all at SpringFest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom