Vortex and Morrison Conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M G

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know the conditions at Vortex and/or Morrison? I hear the river gauge at Morrison is showing 10' which is not a good sign. Anyone have a report they can share?

TIA

Vortex should be fine since they pump it out. Morrison is blown. Hopefully all this rain will lay off soon and our conditions will improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Vortex should be fine since they pump it out. Morrison is blown. Hopefully all this rain will lay off soon and our conditions will improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long is typical (if it ever quits raining) for Morrison to clear out and is the health advisory for bacteria still on? We're coming down July 28-August 3 and I was hoping to dive Morrison and Vortex while there.

Votex was very good Friday 7/19, but had less viz, but still good on Saturday 7/20, due to the amount of divers that were there for certification classes that could not go out on the boats that had to cancel. Our group did not consider Morrison, because of the rain and runoff that passes through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom