Vortex 1/28-29/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana:
In particular I want to know what is the logic of driving 4-8-10 even 20 hours from who knows what state, (many times a land locked state) and stop 45 minutes short of a dive site that offers so much more space and options (Gulf of Mexico). All that trip for a crowded place that looks the same today as it does tomorrow? I would understand if you are within walking distance. I went; I saw it, and frankly don’t see the reason to drive there again. I’ve taking visitors to my house when our dives get cancelled for weather, but it is just to get their gear wet. What am I overlooking?

Its centraly located near a bunch of other more natural looking spring sites. Fascilities are nice enough and it provides a party location. Its kinda fun if you don't dive it often. Conditions are always good enough. Like Tom Smedley always says, the dive is what you make of it.

Are you going to be there this weekend Matt? When it gets a little warmer I'd like for you to show me the way to Cypress. I bet with all the construction and reconstruction you really have your hands full right now...

I'm spending half of every week in New Orleans it seems like :p... I'm also trying to recoop from my holiday spending(bought a dSLR and lenses - ugh!). Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I'll definately try to make it next time you guys are down if you wanna head to Cypress.

chickdiver:
Surprise, surprise... I'll be there this Saturday.... with a new toy (Ricky knows what it is) :). See y'all Saturday.
Good... I think your entire April 22-23 cavern class will be there to goof off and practice skills. They're all anxious to meet you :)
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Good... I think your entire April 22-23 cavern class will be there to goof off and practice skills. They're all anxious to meet you :)
Rick

Oh, excellent!

I figured that will all the rebuilding on the coast you are up to your exretory orifice in Alligator mississippiensis. You will be missed though.

Heather - looking so forward to seeing you again. Hope you can stay for the traditional barbecue.

PS - I ordered "Into the Blue" with Jessica and whats his name. Hopefully will be bringing it with me if we have time to watch it on one of Connie's new televisions.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm spending half of every week in New Orleans it seems like :p... I'm also trying to recoop from my holiday spending(bought a dSLR and lenses - ugh!). Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I'll definately try to make it next time you guys are down if you wanna head to Cypress.

Hey SuPr you in N.O. every week. Lets get together for lunch one day. We can battleplan a trip to somewhere. Robbie

I'll be there Wed, Thurs, and Fri next week and staying at the Landmark Wed & Thurs night. Feel free to shoot me a line @ 251-978-4089

Will do. I'm up in Alexandria at the moment but I'll be home Monday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom