VOMITING WHILE SCUBA DIVING IS IT POSSIBLE? - Abyss Ocean World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No phobia in taking reg out at all Netdoc, I dont take it out because I have a ''phobia'' - Ive had jaw surgery and use a very small reg as a result - very experienced subsea spewer - I just prefer to keep it in.
@David Wilcher - good account of someone who survived convulsing at depth in Scuba Confidential - or Scuba Professional, sorry trying to scan read both to find the passage. He wedged himself into an area on a wreck where he could put his knee against his reg to hopefully keep it in while he convulsed - he lived by thinking things through in a hurry and taking the only course of option available to him at that moment.

Last edited:
I haven't hurled underwater, but I have on the surface looking for a dumbass insta buddy ( he was on shore). Generally when I feel the swell getting the better of me, I head down. The deeper you are, the less the wave action and I quickly feel better. Never had CO poisoning, so I can't give an opinion, assume up is only answer...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom