VOMITING WHILE SCUBA DIVING IS IT POSSIBLE? - Abyss Ocean World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This puking episode was caused by having peanut butter at breakfast and it giving me gas and indigestion and combining that with my stomach doesn't respond to gas at depth well. Took me a week to figure out it was the peanut butter and puking on most the dives. I pretty much have it dialed in these days.

That reminds me of a story .... oh, I probably shouldn't.

Don't be a tease... out with it!

It's pretty gross. Let's say (not me) a dive guide had a sick stomach and things exploded out the other end. He was fortunate at least to sneak behind some coral to not be in view of any other divers. Not the most environmentally good thing to do, but this was off Honolulu where much worse happens every time it rains super hard and the beaches get closed.

It's pretty gross. Let's say (not me) a dive guide had a sick stomach and things exploded out the other end. He was fortunate at least to sneak behind some coral to not be in view of any other divers. Not the most environmentally good thing to do, but this was off Honolulu where much worse happens every time it rains super hard and the beaches get closed.

So did he leave his regulator in?

So did he leave his regulator in?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how hard it was to stifle my laugh as I was thinking "his reg wasn't exactly shoved up his a$$".

Thanks, I needed that. Been a long day.

In the Keys, we call that "Offshore Dumping" but here on SB it's referred to as the Warhammer Maneuver. It's always better out than in.

In the Keys, we call that "Offshore Dumping" but here on SB it's referred to as the Warhammer Maneuver. It's always better out than in.

Now I remember the warhammer. I don't want to know how it came to be called that. :)

Ugh. Whatever. I agree an attempt at a valid SEO link at the expense of the forum is annoying to me. ps. OP it would be just easy to get the links by actually engaging and providing value to a topic of conversation. Google is wicked smart and the BS posts to gain authoritative links don't work for long and are annoying.

Now I remember the warhammer. I don't want to know how it came to be called that. :)
Last I heard he was in Mississippi, though I doubt that explains the lack of viz in Miss. Sound. Either way, his portrait still hangs on our cabin wall for all to see, 500 miles North of Winnipeg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom