Viz at Morrison's Quarry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tektom

Reaction score
Can anyone who's been to Morrison's Quarry in the last couple of days tell me what the visibility is like? Usually this time of year it turns milky white with about 2 feet viz. Need to know for Saturday checkouts. Thanks

tektom:
Can anyone who's been to Morrison's Quarry in the last couple of days tell me what the visibility is like? Usually this time of year it turns milky white with about 2 feet viz. Need to know for Saturday checkouts. Thanks

Tonight it was 10-15 ft on plane down to about 80 then it clears up.

It isn't as bad as years past. I can remember running into the plane cause it wes so bad.

DPVDiver:
Tonight it was 10-15 ft on plane down to about 80 then it clears up.

It isn't as bad as years past. I can remember running into the plane cause it wes so bad.

Thanks! :D

Hi

I think your required to pay $5 for some kind of bull **** ticket for each diver so you can dive there.

Mr A

Mr Adams:
Hi

I think your required to pay $5 for some kind of bull **** ticket for each diver so you can dive there.

Mr A

Umm, no - it's $10 per diver. And seeing that it's private property, the owners can charge whatever they want for people to use it, so there's no need to involve bovine excreta and thereby show uncouthness. If you want to dive for free, there's always the Rothsay or the Conestoga. Have fun... :eyebrow:

tektom:
Umm, no - it's $10 per diver. And seeing that it's private property, the owners can charge whatever they want for people to use it, so there's no need to involve bovine excreta and thereby show uncouthness. If you want to dive for free, there's always the Rothsay or the Conestoga. Have fun... :eyebrow:

Of course you can always pay
$80.00 for a seasons pass like I did and never receive it. I'd say thats much more "uncouth". :11:

Dudes

I'm not talking about paying to dive in that private quarry, I was told you need to pay a provincial fee for diving anywere in Quebec. I wonder, if true is this just another one of those french being different things.

Mr A

Mr Adams:
Dudes

I'm not talking about paying to dive in that private quarry, I was told you need to pay a provincial fee for diving anywere in Quebec. I wonder, if true is this just another one of those french being different things.

Mr A

No, just another sad example of government butting in a little too much into people's lives. Very few divers in Quebec and surrounding provinces and states want this law.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom