Visiting Seattle next week....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a 22’ rib with twin 90’s on the back, GPS, chart plotter, fish finder, vhf, O2, I have a rack up front for anchor and tanks and I’m currently having a rack welded up for the back that will hold 10 more tanks and a ladder. OK this thing appears to be a bit smarter then it doesn’t seem to want me to attach a pic. Any ideas? I’ve even reduced the photo to 56 megs.
here is a link to the boat it's under the heading of donnie144
http://rib.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15088&page=10

Oooh, Donnie, you are a good man to know! I've been out on OE2X's 24' RIB, and it is a sweet boat to dive from.

I'm thinking, depending in part on what Josh wants to do and on working out some schedule stuff, that the afternoon of the 28th, we might head over to Cove 2 and introduce Josh to Junior. You could join us there.

Sweet Ride Donnie!!!! Another RIB lover - very cool. We should get together and compare notes.
Donnie1442000:
I have a 22’ rib with twin 90’s on the back, GPS, chart plotter, fish finder, vhf, O2, I have a rack up front for anchor and tanks and I’m currently having a rack welded up for the back that will hold 10 more tanks and a ladder. OK this thing appears to be a bit smarter then it doesn’t seem to want me to attach a pic. Any ideas? I’ve even reduced the photo to 56 megs.
here is a link to the boat it's under the heading of donnie144
http://rib.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15088&page=10

TSand M sounds good to me depending on what time you dive I will be there. I’m still going to try and launch that morning and will probably do the Desmoins wreck and the tolmie island barges or possibly KVI towers. All though I’ve gone looking a couple times for it and have yet to dive anything other then a gravel slope.

OE2X I’m game for comparing notes any time. Diving and boats are two subjects I can talk for hours about.

how rude of me... Thank you to all for the compliments on the boat.

As the one who got Donnie to actually post on these boards :eyebrow: , and as someone who has dove off his boat, you guys are all in for a treat. :D

And not to blow your cover Donnie, but....

if anyone knows any single women who love to dive, or sit on a boat, Donnie is looking.... :10:

And if you get a chance, ask him about his affinity for goats. :rofl3: Yes, there are pictures.

Everyone enjoy your time aboad The Honeybucket (named for a reason...) and have fun with Donnie.

KVI reef is basically straight off the beach... (hence being doable as a shore dive :wink:

Other reefs (natural and otherwise) that are nice that you've probably already found: Blakely rocks and Blake Island reef (AKA pick up sticks/pixie sticks/etc..). Williams point fishing reef (standard WSDF fishing reef) Orchard Rocks, Boeing Creek reef, Possession point ferry and the fingers...

Shilshole barges are okay, but the West Point barges are better...

Colvos rocks out of Mats Mat bay...

100' rock is always more fun as a boat dive...

Browns point has a shallow little rock reef that is nice as a third dive for those who just can't get enough.

Bob and Lynne,

Thank you so much for the wonderful dives. I had a blast diving and talking with you two.

I can't wait to dive with you both again :)

Lynne I still owe you a skills dive

Josh

Well, the next time you make it up here, maybe the viz will be a whit better. Or I'll make it down to SoCal and we can do skills where the water is a tad warmer.

Either way, you gave me a new sig line!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom