Visiting Port Charlotte - 3/27 - 4/4/15 - Looking for a charter/dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone,

I'll be visiting my in-laws the last week of March, & am looking for a charter to get out on or a dive buddy sometime that week. I was thinking of heading up to Venice to do some fossil dives, but really want to get a boat dive in if possible.

Anyone around, or have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Did you contact Jim Joseph at Fantasea Scuba? He is the local dive shop and charter operator. His boat is out at Gasparilla and he runs to the Mohawk and other wrecks/ledges.

If you are interested in a fossil dive here in Venice give us a call. We operate the only CG certified dive boat in Sarasota county, and specialize in fossil dives as well as off shore dives out of Venice. Check out our web site (floridawestscuba.com). By the way we also rent boats, kayaks, paddle boards, and even surf boards if your into any of that. Give us a call if you have questions or want some local knowledge.

Did you contact Jim Joseph at Fantasea Scuba? He is the local dive shop and charter operator. His boat is out at Gasparilla and he runs to the Mohawk and other wrecks/ledges.

Hey Frank,

I spoke with Julie via e-mail yesterday. They don't have anything scheduled this far out, but recommended calling in 2 weeks before our trip to see what they have set up.

---------- Post added January 14th, 2015 at 08:32 AM ----------

If you are interested in a fossil dive here in Venice give us a call. We operate the only CG certified dive boat in Sarasota county, and specialize in fossil dives as well as off shore dives out of Venice. Check out our web site (floridawestscuba.com). By the way we also rent boats, kayaks, paddle boards, and even surf boards if your into any of that. Give us a call if you have questions or want some local knowledge.

Hey Capt.,

I'm in meetings today, but will shoot you a PM. I was actually looking at your site yesterday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom