Virtual Scuba Diving Training Game

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the idea of a scuba diving simulation game is a great idea. Have you looked at "Endless Ocean" on the Nintendo Wii? It covers a lot of the things that you just said but very vaguely. It has a compass on the screen that shows which direction you are going but it doesn't really have directives or objectives to follow other than the main storyline.

I too have had thoughts about a diving game which could be loosely based around the PADI learning diagram. Like learning all the different specialties, like wreck, night, cave, ice, etc. In fact you could cover all specialties and more which would make the game more educational and more fun.

I would be interested in helping you on this project if you are looking to take it further.

Regards,

DiveMaster Mike

...... I would be interested in helping you on this project if you are looking to take it further....

Sure!

For now we are adding a lot of dive computers so people can play with them before purchasing.
We are also developing a nitrox "class" using the simulator.

AM

I keep trying to get on the website but it won't let me log on to it?
Last week our server was attacked by someone in China ..... we disabled the offending IPs and now it should be OK

AM

I can't even get it to download after several attempts. Sounds like a fun idea though.

I can't even get it to download after several attempts. Sounds like a fun idea though.

That is weird .... now the download works fine.

Alberto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom