Virginia Tech and Radford University divers???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I am a Radford University student looking to start a dive club in the New River Valley during the Fall and Spring semester. I want to start a community of college students who can dive together, and keep people aware about the conservation of our lakes and oceans. If anyone is interested feel free to message me or email me

Sounds like a great idea. I didn't start diving till after I left Blacksburg, but I know there are a lot of like-minded people down there. Tech has a dive club, might be some people there who can give you some direction.

Missing the burgs :cheers:

The VT dive club is great, the numbers are lacking though. Lots of equipment and an overall great club.

The biology club at Radford would be involved in similar areas of interest you might want to conatact the President of the club who is also interested in diving and see if you can coordinate activities

Back
Top Bottom