VIP [visual inspection] class - 1 spot left!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to say no, on the suggestion of this being an inside job. we are clever, but starting something like this to try to stir up business, is beyond even us.
Second, once again, we are not offering the class. The class is being held at our shop.
Third, danktex…….its on now, you just gave up your one advantage….the element of surprise. i'll be waiting. hahaha

I sincerely apologize for my behavior in this thread. Sometimes I let my emotions and head get out of control and I make an ass of myself. I am generally a very nice person and very forgiving but yesterday was just an out of control day. Not really much on exucses because I never think they really are good in situations like this. I hope that everyone will forgive me and my extreme apologies to Royal Scuba.
Thank you BullSharkGator for helping me pull my head out of my ass. I sincerely mean that, no sarcasm. It was just a bad day out of the hundreds of good ones on this board.
I am not a minority owner in SI Scuba, there was some question of some corporation paperwork that went haywire which looked like I was still an owner in SI Scuba recently but I can assure you I am not. I am simply bound by contract not to promote any scuba shops for the next three years which is why I do not contribute when people ask what scuba shop to use for either purchasing or instruction. I am legally bound not to sell gear or promote any scuba instruction in any shape or form.

There's nothing to forgive...goodness knows we're an opinionated group. If anyone was shocked that an opinion was expressed and supported they haven't spent much time on this board. :)

I'll tell you one thing though, you do have my deepest respect for stepping up to the plate and apologizing. It takes a person of tremendous character to do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom