VIP [visual inspection] class - 1 spot left!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I give you my word that it wasn't the guys that invited me to SI (Rick and Mark) some time back, and it wasn't Brian Carney if that's what you're asking. You're inquiring as if you have some insight you'd like to share. As H Ross said: I'm all ears.

I give you my word that it wasn't the guys that invited me to SI (Rick and Mark) some time back, and it wasn't Brian Carney if that's what you're asking. You're inquiring as if you have some insight you'd like to share. As H Ross said: I'm all ears.

I have no clue....that was the purpose of my question. I know Rick/Mark....only Brian Carney I am aware of is a rugby player.

I hate to say it, Debra, but you've been giving this thread the major BUMP that's boosting its thread count. In all honesty, this thread would be dead, since the spot has been taken. At this rate, we're going to have a moderator come in here and delete all the posts since this thread seems to have been hijacked.

Jac, well said. Adam, well, you're an a-hole, but an a-hole that's payed his debt to society, OFFICIALLY, so cheers to that!

And now the official reason I have posted:
The last person to post in this thread in a 48 hour period will receive exactly $1 from me* and a THANKS. May the good times begin!

*(if you live in the Austin area and / or are willing to drive to Austin for acceptance of said dollar)

Personally, I think that a VIP class is great for divers to take. I don't see my LDS offering that type of class. I hope that Royal Scuba keeps on offering those classes to serve a real need in to the local market. Keep it up, continue to keep the prices reasonable and you will own a niche in the market. There a lot of us who want to really learn so much more.

I wish that I had gotten the last spot. Great class, I already know about half of it, but the other half has to be pure gold.

I personally don't like the marketplace section. I never notice it and often miss out on some great opportunities. It is hidden at the top and separated by a half dozen stickys. I would love to see it disappear. I am starting to wonder if Debraw works for Royal Scuba . They could not get better free advertising.

And Adam I think you are right about hiding behind a computer. I will be waiting for you at recess. By the monkey bars.:kicknut:

Ha ha that's a good one, I am a minority owner. LOL, ha ha ha:rofl3:. Man that source of yours is stellar! H hahh hah hah

Jeez.... I can't believe this crap is still going on.

At this point, Can we just move the f'ing thread over to marketplace so it will be over? I mean will that settle it? I mean the class is filled.

I guess a cat got your tongue when you where actually confronted with some real questions and real facts.

I made quite a few points that you are trying to slide around. Obviously, you haven't the ability to swallow an apology for turning this thread (that should have been 3 posts long at best) into the tornado that includes over 9 posts from you alone.

Live by your own words:

Respect the board and the board will respect you.

When you're equally as guilty and do not police yourself . . . until then you should not be able to call out the practices of anyone. Try a different approach, be friendly for once.

You're much better when you and DiveWookie are planning trips to the Keys together, or when you're sharing one of my fav magazines, Texas Highways. (Tell me you don't work for them?!? Just Joking! I could care less if you do, I just don't care as long as everyone plays fair . . . which you were NOT doing.) Talk more about those things. Focus on the things you can control.

I sincerely apologize for my behavior in this thread. Sometimes I let my emotions and head get out of control and I make an ass of myself. I am generally a very nice person and very forgiving but yesterday was just an out of control day. Not really much on exucses because I never think they really are good in situations like this. I hope that everyone will forgive me and my extreme apologies to Royal Scuba.
Thank you BullSharkGator for helping me pull my head out of my ass. I sincerely mean that, no sarcasm. It was just a bad day out of the hundreds of good ones on this board.
I am not a minority owner in SI Scuba, there was some question of some corporation paperwork that went haywire which looked like I was still an owner in SI Scuba recently but I can assure you I am not. I am simply bound by contract not to promote any scuba shops for the next three years which is why I do not contribute when people ask what scuba shop to use for either purchasing or instruction. I am legally bound not to sell gear or promote any scuba instruction in any shape or form.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom