VIP [visual inspection] class - 1 spot left!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I for one appreciate the post. Some people might just be hostal to new members that dont follow their rules, since the only one complaining is a former shop owner........ This is being held in the DFW area?

Moderators prove that some people have to follow the rules and some people don't.

By all means junk up the forums :shakehead:...carry on everyone.
Move along, there is nothing to see here. :deadhorse:

For what its worth...I saw no real problem with the thread from the start....glad someone found the info. useful and was able to sign up for a good program course. I took the course a while back and it has payed for itself IMO. Don't really see why the fuss was made, much better ways to spend ones time on this forum. :)

So why doesn't everyone just start posting then? If there is nothing wrong with it, then I expect all of you to start posting everyone's class openings. Come on everyone, let's see them.

I kinda agree with Debra on this one. Taken in itself, the thread is harmless and informative but if multiplied over by all the dive shops for all the "special" events and notices, it would be real annoying. Where to draw the line? The inherent problem is you cannot define "playing nice" and being reasonable with terms of a TOS.

I don't have a problem with a LDS owner or professional coming here and advertising themselves incidentally and indirectly but I would like to see them here answering questions and participating in discussions as a diver rather than just coming here when they have something to sell or announce. I thought Debra did a good job of that as a LDS owner, most of her activity here had nothing to do with Surface Interval. I also see nothing wrong with a signature line denoting your business (it's even preferred as a matter of fair disclosure) but 7 lines of advertisement in the signature is a bit over the top.

This thread went from 92 views at around noon today to 234 views with only 17 posts. Someone is reading it and thy either agree or disagree. You may disagree now with my posts but you would agree if we had 10 new threads started everyday with how many spots are left in a class at any given shop.

Good Lord...we're usually such a positive, up-beat, fun-lovin' bunch...:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom