vintage reg's for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver00014

Reaction score
In the picture are new old stock un-used reg's still in their original plastic wraper that i would like to sell. They are as follows.
Dacor 200 olympic
Dacor 100
Dacor Olympic
Dacor Pacer
Heathways Scubair
ATM 500 Waterlung
Make offer on the whole group.
Larry at 402-770-9529
scubaregs.jpg

Buyer beware...while these look like pretty clean regulators, I don't think they were sold in a plastic bag like this. The Healthways first stage has a metal cap, that is not a Healthways cap. Also, the plastic bags have the same yellow metal twisty on two different regs. The Dacor Pacer appears to be a second stage only, as no first stage is shown in the photo. I'm not saying that this would not be a good deal. Just that they may not be absolutely "new old stock unused regs."

SeaRat

Larry I'll give $50 for the lot of regs, but send them to zky, He is testing metal regs out against plastic and is finding how to rebuild them.

Why do you not dive them larry?

Happy Diving

Buyer beware...while these look like pretty clean regulators, I don't think they were sold in a plastic bag like this. The Healthways first stage has a metal cap, that is not a Healthways cap. Also, the plastic bags have the same yellow metal twisty on two different regs. The Dacor Pacer appears to be a second stage only, as no first stage is shown in the photo. I'm not saying that this would not be a good deal. Just that they may not be absolutely "new old stock unused regs."

SeaRat

Your right, i thought the same thing, However i know the previous owner, They probably didn't come in those bags now that you mention it, he probably did that and i think he was actually useing the Pacer for him self. I dont want Gold for them and it's a shame to just throw them away so 50 bucks sounds good to me if the above post is serious call me and i will box them up. There is lots more stuff in the pile i got from him i just thought i would start with this stuff first.

You do know what they say about omitted details even after a phone conversation
when the external photo's look so good, you can smell it and want to breath them
when you purchase masks only good for water storage in a desert, if you find one
when each persons idea is different from the next, and you are very willing to pay
quite reasonable remuneration for what you are excited about when what is being
purchased seems exactly what you want it's just other peoples ideas are not yours
but it's not always deliberate just disappointing, like diver quality, and saving face

as most all people have no idea of the forces acting from within and without a box

Ok semo, let me get zxy Info to send it to, I am sure you will be happy he will use it, I'll call ya in a while.

Thanks again

Happy Diving

SOLD SOLD SOLD VOODOOGASMAN gets it all, At-Pack's new in box, Water Gill AT-Pack with enclosure around the steal 72 with original J valve, Dacor knife, Abalone knife, Automatic Decompression meter {bend-o-matic}, Parallon depth meters, Dacor depth meters, plus a whole bunch of other stuff Thanks Tom. I am boxing it up now so it can go out monday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom was a plesant person to talk with on the phone and his reward for doing so
is proof that it pays to be nice these days.

Larry

!Yes! It is exciting to be able to dive a water gill, and will have to see the at pack, as it differs from mine. Looks like I get a depth meter or two so now I have spares and do not mind using them.

semo has got lucky to have and save these things, I hope I have the will to use the new in box Items, The first one out of the box is the reel he pictured, If it works better than any of mine I will be pissed, to a point that I wasted all that time messing with them. I never bought the new reels, and if this one is fast and easy I will be set for life.

Semo thanks for the stuff and hope zky gives a run down on how healthways, and atm breathe as for the dacors he will have plenty of parts to keep them working.

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom