Sold! ScubaPro MK25 A700 For Sale- SOLD

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluEclipse17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my ScubaPro A700 & MK 25 DIN Regulator. Service every 2 years was done prior to me not diving the past two years. It has always been stored inside in an ac/heated/dehumified room when not in use. As with any used Dive Equipment it's recommended to have it professionally serviced prior to use. Everything works as it should but I have too many setts of regs for how often I'm using them lately.

This was often used as my primary reg during cave diving so it does have some dings and blemishes but nothing that affects the fuction- only domestic. The regulator will come with 1st and second stage, Small spa on a short hose -was used for side mount. It willl come with the original Scubapro LP hose from the first to send stage. There is a picture of this hose by itself. Currently I have a 6 ft hose with it but that will not be included in the sale.

Asking $375 Shipped within the US or best offer. PayPal friends and family preferred. If you want to use another service I'm open but buyer is responsible for any fees charged such as with PayPal goods and services.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Attachments

• tempImageE4DXj9.png
    tempImageE4DXj9.png
    1 MB · Views: 115
  • tempImageseAbWX.png
    tempImageseAbWX.png
    597.5 KB · Views: 113
  • tempImageTydXDX.png
    tempImageTydXDX.png
    613.8 KB · Views: 126
  • tempImageXS8nqb.png
    tempImageXS8nqb.png
    608.5 KB · Views: 117
  • tempImageLh07wx.png
    tempImageLh07wx.png
    593.2 KB · Views: 141
Pressure gauge does have some surface scratches but this does not effect it's function or readability underwater.

Attachments

• tempImage0m3tsx.png
    tempImage0m3tsx.png
    598.5 KB · Views: 124
  • tempImage0GHezi.png
    tempImage0GHezi.png
    536.5 KB · Views: 132
  • tempImageRvI8gF.png
    tempImageRvI8gF.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 112
based on a serial number it was born in 2010. Looks like it has been well taking care of. Sweet deal. I wish I needed another SP regulator…

Correct. It was purchased new in October 2010. I am the second owner but worked for the dive shop at the time and personally knew the original owner. It has been regularly services up until the past two years of no use. Most of the use towards the end on my use was freshwater cave diving in Florida.
based on a serial number it was born in 2010. Looks like it has been well taking care of. Sweet deal. I wish I needed another SP regulat

Howdy OP, I just shot you a direct message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom