Vintage Double Hose web site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Double Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
How bout that new look for the VDH web site. IMO Brian has out done himself, it has a very inviting look and a lot of good info right up front. I hope that any newcomers find their way to the site early on in their quest for knowledge, because it definitely takes Vintage diving out of the garage and shows that someone has been working hard to build or should I say rebuild an industry.
Congratulations Brian!!!

vdh has always been first class. Bryan and several others folks as well have done a great service to the vintage equipment diver community, among them Luis, Allen, Rob and others who post on the vdh site regularly.

James (N)

Don't for get the Captain and Nemrod certainly include your self....( And how are you doing I hope recovering with out problems)

For some strange reason I can't access the NEW Vintage Double Hose site---suggestions?

sdm

Oh, how could I forget, our living encyclopedia, Dr. Miller.

I would write Bryan but if you cannot get him let me know and I will let the authorities work on it. I have not heard of any real issues with the new site.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom