Video: Sunday Breakwater Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supersand.......you're just too modest.
I second Ben's comment
I hate you with a jealous passion. Those photos are amazing.

All my diving buddies must still be snuggled up in bed as I type aboard Delta's flight home to SFO... (onboard WiFi is so cool)

I'm diving Pt Lobos on Monday with my diving buddy Vassili, does anyone know about conditions? I'm excited about getting in and doing two comfortable fun dives...

MG

All my diving buddies must still be snuggled up in bed as I type aboard Delta's flight home to SFO... (onboard WiFi is so cool)

I'm diving Pt Lobos on Monday with my diving buddy Vassili, does anyone know about conditions? I'm excited about getting in and doing two comfortable fun dives...

MG

Mike Merry Christmas, and safe travels!

Wow... very nice It's really interesting to see the 2 perspectives.

I hate you......

Erik's video is incredible, I loved every second of it!

I'd say viz was about 15-20ft. It was very bright, and we were quite shallow for most of the dive so it was a particularly pleasant 20 ft :)

Erik's video is incredible, I loved every second of it!

Wow,

I have to agree with you completely... I am running HD on my new laptop and while visiting my family in Florida, yes Florida I'm watching video of you guys in our waters, the video is just spectacular....

I blew it up all the way and since I'm on a fast server, it streamed just beautifully and I showed my family our waters...

Thanks for sharing, ps what camera do you have to get that video? Is it the little camera you always dive with or did you get a larger toy?

Thanks,
MG

P.S
Ken your video was smooth as always, thanks for sharing...

supersand.......you're just too modest.
I second Ben's comment
I hate you with a jealous passion. Those photos are amazing.

10-15 Ft? Vis looks much better! Very nice videos Ken & Erik. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone,

Mike this is a new toy it's a Sony nex-5 using a 16mm lens with a fisheye converter.

Erik

Erik,

My dive was scrubed because of rotten conditions.... Can shoot me the link for best price on your new toy???

I knew that wasn't your old camera but I had to ask anyway....

Thanks,

MG

Mike, that sucks, you should've gone! SoCal has come to Lobos today with a bunch of scooters, it promises to be a really fun day.

Mike, that sucks, you should've gone! SoCal has come to Lobos today with a bunch of scooters, it promises to be a really fun day.

Yeah. I was supposed to go tomorrow with Mike M., but I'm stuck at home with the sinus infection from hell. Thanks for nothing, universe. :depressed:

Erik,

My dive was scrubed because of rotten conditions.... Can shoot me the link for best price on your new toy???

I knew that wasn't your old camera but I had to ask anyway....

Thanks,

MG

Rotten conditions yesterday? Whaaaat?

We had about 30 ft of vis on both of our dives at Point Lobos yesterday. We were iffy on conditions until we got there, then it was a "oh hell yeah!" and went diving.

Back
Top Bottom