Video..Installment 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty nice. I have started getting the supplies for my canister lights. Once I get them going we might have to work a deal for some training. :)

Very nice vid.

rockjock3:
Pretty nice. I have started getting the supplies for my canister lights. Once I get them going we might have to work a deal for some training. :)

Very nice vid.

...hmmm...I am always interested in deals :) JJ needs a real light by the way...at the rate he is going he is prolly good for 500 bucks..make a GQ compliant (add some space for eye liner storage) light and he'll buy it off you in a second..

Scuba and Dream:
...hmmm...I am always interested in deals :) JJ needs a real light by the way...at the rate he is going he is prolly good for 500 bucks..make a GQ compliant (add some space for eye liner storage) light and he'll buy it off you in a second..

I'll make an optional accessory pouch for them (DIR compliant of course) that will have room for eye liner and even a mascara if needed) :rofl3:

I wouldn't really worry about DIR for our JJ...His Air2 won't allow it...

I thought I saw him with a funky light!

lol.. today i dove a vest/bc with the SS1..
then i had my snorkel and only a 30" primary hose and an inflator hose.
now that is freedom :D

Yeesh...

VBlueV:
lol.. today i dove a vest/bc with the SS1..
then i had my snorkel and only a 30" primary hose and an inflator hose.
now that is freedom :D

VBlue,
I never did say anything about the snorkel today, just don't say anything like, "Damn, forgot how peaceful it was to dive solo"..........
Surf and turf for dinner, how nice it is not to train for a bit, eh?

Sherm.
Thanks for the great training, look forward to some more diving soon, we found a new divesite today, nice shelf 60ft and drops to 100+, tis where I found dinner...:D

mrjimboalaska:
VBlue,
I never did say anything about the snorkel today, just don't say anything like, "Damn, forgot how peaceful it was to dive solo"..........

:popcorn: Nothing like opening a big can of worms :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom