Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D2H2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For those like us who won't be diving again until next spring, a bit of video to console our diving spirits. This is a compilation of our October trip and includes segments from Yucab, Paso del Cedral, Maracaibo, etc. I labeled a few of the species. Not sure if I got them all right......feel free to comment. Hope you enjoy.

The link doesn't seem to be working...

Have you entered the Cozumel Museum's U/W video contest yet?

Sorry, pls try again. Haven't entered yet, but spoke to a museum rep during our SI. I have one video from 2009 that I might enter. That said, I am a complete amateur....just videos that I use to torture my family during Christmas vacation :)

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

We were there earlier this month. I miss it already.:(

Wow that is a great video. Feel like I need to bleed off some N2! I actually learned the names of several creatures I had seen but didn't know the right name (spaghetti worms?). Great lionfish shot.

ahhhh...... thanks for the dives tonight! enjoyed hearing your bubbles too as I watched! sure do hope to eventually make it down to Maricabo one day......
thank you for taking the time to share here.

Nice video. I have wondered what the Spaghetti Worms were, now I know. I also now know that I was wrong abut the names of a couple more fish. Was there in October too, the very end when the Norte blew through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom