Video - Bluefish Cove - 9 Sep 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man! Sorry I missed going out there! The viz looked even better than when we were there last Monday!

To think I spent 4 hours at Middle Reef with my team in 20-30' of viz. ;-)

My scooter was in my van. :)

But can you beat this for cuteness?

Like this.... :)

But can you beat this for cuteness?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GszoaO6eduo

For some reason, I don't know how to embed the image. How did you guys do that?

Brad, you take the everything after the V= and you surround it with the code yt so it will look like this {yt}GszoaO6eduo{/yt} (replace { with [)

Hope thats clear for you buddy. :)

And brad if you go to Aquarium reef using a boat, there is a giant white harbor seal with black polka dots that sunk his teeth right into my right arm and I guess he thought I was a girl. :11:

Sweet...Got it to work...Thanks Roy! So with your seal comment, is that the normal mating ritual for a harbor seal? Biting a fin/arm? Or did he cook it up just for you? :wink:

Glad I could help on the youtube video. Post away. :) Now I just need to figure out how to work my video thingie on my canon camera.

Man! Sorry I missed going out there! The viz looked even better than when we were there last Monday!

To think I spent 4 hours at Middle Reef with my team in 20-30' of viz. ;-)

My scooter was in my van. :)

That's why "practice" at Point Lobos is spent going out to dive, not stuck in the cove, when I could do that for $8 at the Breakwater instead of $18 at Point Lobos.

That's why "practice" at Point Lobos is spent going out to dive, not stuck in the cove, when I could do that for $8 at the Breakwater instead of $18 at Point Lobos.

Ah, I'd much rather do practice at Pt Lobos than at Breakwater. Staying on track and practicing and not cruising along checking out the scenery is a test in itself. :D

Our Tech One class is just around the corner and we still have a couple of things to work out as a team.

But why waste Point Lobos like that? Spending most your time looking at your buddy when there's great diving to be had...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom