Video - Bluefish Cove - 9 Sep 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woah! At what point did viz start getting better? We kicked out past Lone Metridium, but viz was always 20 ft.

You are the MAN!!! :lotsalove:

Very nice David...it's not the 300' vis you guys were bragging about, but very nice! :wink:

Definitely on my places to dive list

Here is the video that I took on that dive. I was using a red lens filter so it's fairly dark but at least with some color. I haven't got David's prowness with editing yet so it's just the raw video.

Jonathan

Whoa Ho! Jonathan is now bringing out the big guns! :yeahbaby: I'm putting my money on you Jonathan so you better win this for us!!

Our dive looked like this the day before. Not the epic conditions you guys got.

Woah! At what point did viz start getting better? We kicked out past Lone Metridium, but viz was always 20 ft.

Visibility started opening up near Shortcut Reef. It blew wide open on our way past the Great Pinnacle. We shot straight across the cove from Great Pinnacle to the area marked.

Now we need a site name, if one doesn't already exist.

P.S. -- RoyN confuses me.

Attachments

• Lobos.jpg
    Lobos.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 40

Back
Top Bottom