VICTORY POST! Open water certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lozadora

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm very excited because yesterday I completed my fourth dive so became PADI Open Water certified. I've posted about it in my blog linked below.

I am so excited and I'm already thinking about when I can go diving next.

I have to says though, the instructor I had was so quiet and rushed through the skills. So from that respect it wasn't the best experience. HOWEVER - amazing experience.

Congratulations! And, I'm glad to hear that you're excited to go diving again soon. The best thing that happened to me was finding out that friends and co-workers also dive -- it got me invited on a lot of great day trips this summer. I'm not sure how much I would've gone out this summer without their kindness and their insistence that I come diving with them.

Oh, but now you've done it! There'll be no stopping the hemorrhaging of your wallet from now on.

Congratulations.

Congratulations!

Now the real work begins as you gain experience through diving. You have the basic skills needed fresh in you mind.

Congrats!!! Now start diving and building your confidence and experience. No where to go but down :wink:

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

Well done - now go and get wet and stay safe !

Enjoy - P

Congrats. Keep practicing those open water skills. Find new buddies through your LDS, local dive clubs, Scubaboard, Facebook, or wherever. Keep diving!

Good job. I second the idea of continuing to practise the skills at least now and again. This was something I failed to do. I recall getting the final handshake and "Congratulations you are an OW diver". Can't
beat that feeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom