vets night dive Wed or Thur?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I haven't been in the water at all in April and I haven't yet done a night dive in 2009. Who wants to dive Vets Wed or Thur. night? Disney (pluckydcks) may be interested. Any other Beach Crabs want to dive Vets Wed or Thurs? Meet around 7:00?

Jamie, Owen - where are you guys?

A guy from norcal, fisheater, is going to be in town this week. He's planning to do a night dive with CompuDude and I'm planning to join....don't know who else is coming, but he said he'd be happy to have others along. I assume the plan is Vet's on Thursday....there's a thread in the socal subforum.

Yep.

We're hoping to dive BOTH Wed & Thurs. nights.

PM me with info.

Thanks.

What time were you planning on diving?

I don't know.

Compudude is calling the shots on this one. As we get closer, he'll decide on the divesite, meeting place and time.

PM me and I'll be sure to spread the info.

Thanks.

diverrex, i think i'm going to vet's on wednesday night already so wed works for me.

I'm in for diving wed night. Anytime after 6:30 works for me !!!

Hey Neil I think it's been since Sept 08 since I've seen you. Isn't Redondo your "home dive site"? It would be good seeing you again. I can be at Vets around 7:00 on Wednesday.

Hey Rex, how's it going? I am 90 percent certain that I can make it Wednesday night. I'll know for certain tomorrow and will put a post up letting you know. I hope to see you guys Wednesday. Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom