Vets night dive Tues or Wed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think we've let Jessie down with no night dive these past two weeks. Anyone up for a Vets night dive on Tues or Wed? The weather looks great through Wed with maybe some rain coming Thursday. I haven't checked tides or swell yet.
Jessie can you make one of those nights?

I might be down. Went Friday morning and it was pretty flat with nice viz.

I think we've let Jessie down with no night dive these past two weeks. Anyone up for a Vets night dive on Tues or Wed? The weather looks great through Wed with maybe some rain coming Thursday. I haven't checked tides or swell yet.
Jessie can you make one of those nights?

I'm in for tonight (Tuesday) if it looks good for others. Haven't dove Vets yet :headscratch: but I hear it's a great nite dive.

Let me know

Thanx

Tonight and tomorrow look like good nights to dive. Looks like we're gonna get a bit of a storm and the swell model is gonna take a dump again! So get your diving in while it's good.

Unfortunately for me, I had a fully drysuit flood on Saturday, so it is out of commission (going back to the guy who put my seals on for me to get fixed)....and I don't know if I can really convince myself to dive wet at night when it's as chilly as it's been!

As nice as the weather is, there hasn't been much interest so I went ahead and made other plans so I'm out for this week.

Bummer... I was thinking about using tonight as an excuse to get back into the water as weekends have been busy lately. Next time, Rex.

Bummer... I was thinking about using tonight as an excuse to get back into the water as weekends have been busy lately. Next time, Rex.

If anybody wants to go, I'm still game.... and it's nice outside.... get it while you can. :)

Won't be able to check messages for a few hours.

Last edited:

Hey Owen I'm trying to do one or two night dives a month at Vets. Let me know sometime when you want to go out. You're always a good buddy, it's good diving with you.

Tuesdays and Wednesday nights around 7:30 usually work best for me.

i think i'd be down for tuesdays...usually more free than wed for me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom