Vets night dive Tues or Wed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Owen I'm trying to do one or two night dives a month at Vets. Let me know sometime when you want to go out. You're always a good buddy, it's good diving with you.

Tuesdays and Wednesday nights around 7:30 usually work best for me.

Hey Rex - I always enjoy diving with you as well.

Seeing how long it took me to respond, I realized that I really need to get on to scubaboard more often; I have been making it on to the board even less frequently than I have been diving lately... which wouldn't be too bad if I had actually been getting any dives in.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are great for me; 7:30 well too as I have to fight traffic going down the 405 any earlier. I could do this Wednesday (depending on what the conditions are like - it may be a little close to the storm given that Redondo tends to get a nice amount of toxic run-off) or next Tuesday. If neither of those days work, let's find another tues/wed soon.

Owen

Hey Rex - I always enjoy diving with you as well.

Seeing how long it took me to respond, I realized that I really need to get on to scubaboard more often; I have been making it on to the board even less frequently than I have been diving lately... which wouldn't be too bad if I had actually been getting any dives in.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are great for me; 7:30 well too as I have to fight traffic going down the 405 any earlier. I could do this Wednesday (depending on what the conditions are like - it may be a little close to the storm given that Redondo tends to get a nice amount of toxic run-off) or next Tuesday. If neither of those days work, let's find another tues/wed soon.

Owen

Depending on rain and runoff I may be up for a dive Wednesday night. I'm not too confident with all this rain though. Lets see what happens Tuesday. If not next Tuesday might work if the rain stops.

Depending on rain and runoff I may be up for a dive Wednesday night. I'm not too confident with all this rain though. Lets see what happens Tuesday. If not next Tuesday might work if the rain stops.

I'm thinking with the runoff it makes sense to postpone. Let's check in again early next week depending on the weather.

Ya, I think there's too much runoff into Redondo right now. Hopefully this weekend's rain will be light and maybe the temp might move up a few degrees. Next Tues work better for me than Wed, but I could possibly do Wed. if conditions looked much better.

Dang I need to check the forum more often, I would've missed this one. Thanks for helping me get a night dive in! So Next Tues meaning the 17th?

Dang I need to check the forum more often, I would've missed this one. Thanks for helping me get a night dive in! So Next Tues meaning the 17th?

We'll have to see how this next storm develops. Also the swell doesn't look good for Tuesday. Wed & Thur look better but I'm not sure if I can make those nights, probably not.

Jessie keep checking back on this thread. Unfortunately it may turn out we need to push it another week to T or W, Feb 24/25.

Any day is fine, the anticipation will just keep building and make the dive that much better haha.

Sorry Jessie, still too much rain and runoff to go tonight. By Thursday it might be better but I can't make it it that night. Maybe next week, I should be free T, W or TH next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom