Very nice to see SEAC reaching out to the USA and scubaboard!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I picked up the SEAC line at DEMA last year and am selling SEAC products now. I've been diving a Warm Dry since January and have about 100 dives on it so far and am very happy with it. For a dry suit under $1000 it's a great suit that has sustained the abuse that my equipment sees. I'm also very impressed with the SEAC fins. I have a pair of GP100 4x4s and they can easily move me through the water with a set of LP95 steel cylinders and 2 stage tanks.

If anyone has any questions about SEAC gear don't hesitate to ask me. I've got personal experience on these products in some pretty abusive conditions.

Just stumbled upon the seac site searched it and could not find a sizing chart for their semi dry suit.
Can you tell me the dimensions of the xxl.

Any one have experience with the SEAC 3D or Guru?

Any experience with their size chart accuracy? I am about to order a suit online (I know, risky idea, but the local stores charge 30-50% more) and my dimensions are on the borderline of their L-size.

Any experience with their size chart accuracy? I am about to order a suit online (I know, risky idea, but the local stores charge 30-50% more) and my dimensions are on the borderline of their L-size.

Hello! Just wanted to provide you with a suit size chart that probably will help with your decision:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h67vrzlsq2hfxnq/WETSUITS SIZECHART.pdf

Hope it helps!
Have a great week!
Ricardo

---------- Post added September 18th, 2013 at 10:43 AM ----------

Any one have experience with the SEAC 3D or Guru?

Hello just wanted to mention that Sport Diver Sep 2013 issue awarded Seac 3D BCD Best Valué BCD based on their Frequent Gear test
Have a great week!
Ricardo

The size chart has been spot on for me. I own a SEAC drysuit and some wetsuits and they are all perfect fits for me.

Back
Top Bottom