Vermont Divers?, Anyone but me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all. I am somewhat of a newbie on the SCUBABoard. My name is Andrew, from Vermont.

I am a PADI MSDT and worked in Vermont and Upstate New York for 5 years before taking an Instructor Position in Aruba. I recently returned (kinda timed that one wrong, brrrrrrrrrrrrr.)

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and ask if there are any other members from VT, Upstate NY or NH?

Andrew

hi andrew: we are a couple who live in the lakes region of new hampshire. We go diving in Aruba. oooh.I miss it. Welcome to the board. jackie:)

Welcome, Andrew.

I live in Western Massachusetts. I'm in Vermont regularly for skiing and want to try the lakes (Willoughby and Champlain).

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
Welcome, Andrew.

I live in Western Massachusetts. I'm in Vermont regularly for skiing and want to try the lakes (Willoughby and Champlain).

Cool, where do you ski. I ski as well, mostly Killington as thats where my pass is for.

We'll have to do that lake thing sometime. Champlain is nice. I also enjoy Lake George in New York (just a 35 minute drive from me) and some smaller clear lakes in VT.

Thanks for the welcome,
Andrew

My favorite mountain is Burke. Its smaller, and it is a haul, but the lines are short and the people are great.

There are a number of us who dive together. Hopefully, you can join us.

I'd love to join you for some lake diving.

o2scuba once bubbled...
I ski as well, mostly Killington as thats where my pass is for.

Cool... I'll be up there this weekend, friday evening through sunday. Perhaps we can hook up for a beer [or two.. or three.. :)]

Welcome
Not sure what area of Vermont you're from, but there is a club that meets every 2nd Sunday of the month. We visit locations all over New England. Check out the club's web page at
www.nerddivers.com

Mike

Spectre once bubbled...

Cool... I'll be up there this weekend, friday evening through sunday. Perhaps we can hook up for a beer [or two.. or three.. :)]

Sounds great. I am a little spoiled by living up here. So I don't ski much on week-ends, crowded. A beer, or two, or three...hmmmm

Perhaps. I am going to NYC tomorrow morning (for New Year Celebrations). Assuming I wake up before Friday, I just may be kickin around k-town this weekend. Where do you like to do the post ski thing?

o2scuba once bubbled...
Where do you like to do the post ski thing?

Well, I've skiied there dozens of times, but I've always been a day-tripper. This is the first time I'm actually staying there [well, there was once in high school; but that doesn't really count].

Post skiing'll be done at one of the local places; whomever happens to have a good band playing [since I'm not holding out hope that the Rustic Overtones'll get back together for that weekend :)].

I'm originally from Vermont and have been diving in Champlain a couple times. My family is still in the Burlington area, so I'm up there quite frequently. I do most of my diving on Cape Ann in eastern mass, but would really like to do more in Champlain and Willoughby.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom