Veo 180 "Conservative" mode???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes GrumpyOldGuy it only one sensor. During a tour of the factory I watch them put them together. They don't have a easy time with the altitude measurement that's why the moved the altitude from 2000ft to 3000ft on the new computers.

it is prob the sensor or it is in Alttitude mode

If you would like I have a GEO 2.0 computer for $275 that normally retails for $450. It has been dove 9 times and still has the full warranty

If you would like I have a GEO 2.0 computer for $275 that normally retails for $450. It has been dove 9 times and still has the full warranty
Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass on this.

I bought this unit here on Scubaboard and I've dived it probably 5 or 6 times so far. I haven't noticed any issues with it prior to playing with it this week in my living room. Everything seemed to match pretty well with my Oceanic Data Plus that I was diving before and comparing against.

I'm going to contact Oceanic and see what they suggest may be the issue (if there is, in fact, an issue) and go from there.

Just sent an email to Oceanic Technical Support this morning. We'll see what they have to say about the unit. I'll post here what I find out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom