Venice this Sat. 12-20-03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for Sunday! That is if someone has a hood for me. I have a 1mm and a 3mm. I'll just layer them. Theresa if you want to meet up again let me know. I really want to go...it's been too long.:D

Just wanted to know the kind of time and location in Venice, or is that arranged like the day before or something?

I might be able to make it, am certainly interested though - might even get to meet some of you folks!

Simon

Ok strange thing, Walter suggests in another thread, on AOW stuff, about me joining this trip whilst i am writing the last post! Is he psychic or something.

My only trouble would be getting down to Venice, its about 145 miles each way from Orlando, i am borrowing the GF's car, which is old and not in great shape - she is going to Tally to visit sister and taking my car. Not sure if this old heap will get me to Venice and back, so if any of you on the way there are able to help out at all it would be paid over in gas money and lunch. I think my ears and all will be up to the challange by then.

I take it this is pretty much a shore dive somewhere off that coast, i dont really know the area all that well - but it would help me to get my UW sealegs as i wasnt quite there last week in Jupiter - still possibly too heavy, but getting there!!

Simon

That sounds kind of early, would have to leave here around 7am, not as bad at 5am for our trip to Crystal River!!

Assuming good weather, viz better than last weekend, do you usually anticipate two or more dives whatever morning you go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom