Venice Beach Shark Tooth Diving?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
See post 26.
So what you are saying, Walter, is that all the directional information anyone should need is in an easy to read format found in post 26 of this thread?

Wow! That is an easy to read format... Thanks, Walter !

went to alhambra today and arrived at about 8:45 but all parking was taken. Are you allowed to park on the street going north and south? Anyway we went up to the beach and went out. Unfortunatly all we found were sanddollars and a sandy bottom. I guess we missed all the teeth. bummer

I have to say, interesting dive today. Really enjoyed it, thanks Walter and the rest of the group.

See you next week end.

nizutz:
went to alhambra today and arrived at about 8:45 but all parking was taken. Are you allowed to park on the street going north and south?

yes, i beleive so - just make sure you don't block any driveways (and check for no parking signs)

it was a good dive off Alhambra - a little chilly but viz was preety decent (for Venice) - got 1 nice meg and 1 nice mako along with lots of little teeth.

good to meet everyone there (and of course the food and ice cream were great !)

nizutz:
went to alhambra today and arrived at about 8:45 but all parking was taken. Are you allowed to park on the street going north and south? Anyway we went up to the beach and went out. Unfortunatly all we found were sanddollars and a sandy bottom. I guess we missed all the teeth. bummer

That sounds like you didn't go out far enough. When the bottom changes from clean sand to black pebbles mixed with sand and small rocks, usually in the 15 to 16 ft. range, that's where you'll start to find teeth.

went to alhambra today. Thanks to diversolo and stu I was able to find some teeth. I appreciate the advice and will deffinitly be going back. Temp 68 and vis about 10'.

Man what happened to all the old pics we posted of the meg teeth we got years ago at venice... i believe the one i am looking for is the first Turkey fry weekend we ever had.....

Brandon....... Hopefully Netdoc or CBulla has them saved somewhere and can get you copies.... How 'bout it guys, can you help a brother out??????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom