Venice Beach paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are leaving here round 6AM, and hoping to roll into Venice by 8:45, do a couple dives and head back...
Gotta love them long bottom times, eh? How is the vis?

Scuba_Jenny:
We are leaving here round 6AM, and hoping to roll into Venice by 8:45, do a couple dives and head back...
Gotta love them long bottom times, eh? How is the vis?

15 feet or so and cloudy depending if we cross our own path again or not...Then it could be zero! :D

Excellent. I take it you guys go down that road that starts with A and ends at the condos?

yeah. That is where we usually go. Got a cell phone number? PM me...

Thanks for meeting up with us on Saturday....It was nice to put faces on the people we talk to on the board.....D33ps1x and I had a great dive. We are hooked and will bring more friends next time to experience the shark tooth hunt.
If you ever come our way (Kingston ,Lake Ontario,) please let us know and I would be happy to meet up for some amazing wreck diving!
Pics to follow soon....

WoW! You guys are back already?
Good meeting ya, and I agree, its always better to get a face with the name. Glad ya'll delayed your departure to get one more dive in.
I doubt I will ever get north to dive, but thanks for the offer, ya never know!

we drove straight thru...we are home and it is cool and cloudy...wish I was back in the waters of Venice....Thanks again for including us in your dive on Saturday...I really enjoyed it...

d33ps1x:
I think we are hooked on searching for shark's teeth!

I finally managed to drag Anne out of the water after our hour and forty five minute dive searching the outer edges of some debris fields in the river bed.

We managed to pull up a hundred or so of the little beauties and even a couple of decent ones.

FYI, for those who do not recognize a Canuck out of their usual snow garb, they can be distinquished from other North Amercians by their Tilly hats. :wink:

DSDO,

Thats right Walter, I am not the hat wearing type ,but my dive buddy d33ps1x looks quite good in his Tiley....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom