Venice Beach July 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NP Im always on the hunt for a dive buddy. Im hoping to be chumming errr churning up the boneyard waters on Thurs with the Kat boat. But I usually like to hit Alhambra on my off days. I live in Punta Gorda so I pass by you anyways. Probably next weekend when I am off I ll be hitting the beach at Alhalas on Sat am. If I go you are more then welcome to join me and my daughter. But be prepared to be tackled if she sees the big toof before you. She almost drowned me the last time we found a big one.

Can't do Saturday but I'm on vaca all next week so if you're going to be hitting that beach any I might tag along. As I've already posted Sunday I'll be hitting Alhambra and Monday going out on the AristaKat. The rest of the week is open. But just in case my Saturday plans change what time in the AM are you going to be hitting the beach?

Ugh my connection here is bad from this rain, I ll have to let u know about next week. The boss decided I was one of the ones being moved so now I dont know where I m going. But I should be off for the weekend and monday and tues.

Hang in there sister. I know how you feel. I cleaned out my truck last week,making sure I had all my things out just incase I get the surprise (will you please step into my office talk). Lets keep our fingers crossed we slide by this one

Hey North Port look forward to meeting you. My son and I are going with Jamie on Monday also. This will be our first charter. Nick has collected shark's teeth since he was little. He could spot a 1/4" tooth walking down a trail in the woods from 10 feet. When I showed him some pictures of the haul from there he started drooling.

Have a great holiday, be safe, see you Monday.

Tim

I so needed the blessed peace of the deep waters. But obviously the weather goddess didnt like me this week. If I thought Id handle it, id go right from working all night sunday and go to the boat with yall, but my luck Id fall asleep on the bottom lol. And he busy that weekend lol. I keep promising cubby I ll get her on that boat somehow. We may have to strap on some floaties and swim out. I do have a guy coming from Canada the last week of July. We need some SB action for him down here lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom