Venice Beach Dive Nov 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey Ya'll
Anybody up for some beach diving at Venice on the 15th?

Should be up for it. Lets hope the weather is decent. I have been wanting to go for the last 2 weekends (either to venice beach or Blue Heron Bridge) but weather has been terrible.

I'll bring Billy
We can tie him up with the line on the dive flag again
(he's the guy that got all tangled in the line that time and then lost his mask to boot)
HEHEHE:)

:) Since I am new to the boards and new to diving I am not sure how to go about this. I would like to join in a dive and I can drive to wherever it is. I am dying to dive but have had a hard time finding a buddy, I am new to West Palm Beach and do not know many people here so I do not have friends here I can ask. SO, if you would not mind a tag-a-long I would love to go.

TNARC once bubbled...
:) Since I am new to the boards and new to diving I am not sure how to go about this. I would like to join in a dive and I can drive to wherever it is. I am dying to dive but have had a hard time finding a buddy, I am new to West Palm Beach and do not know many people here so I do not have friends here I can ask. SO, if you would not mind a tag-a-long I would love to go.

Talk about posting the right stuff in the right forum. Welcome aboard!

Everyone is welcome to come.
Keep your eye on the posts for the times and places. If you do you will find people to dive with if you post a thread or check often. Suba Jenny dives almost every weekend and she live down there by you. :)

TNARC once bubbled...
Welcome to the board and welcome to the wonderful world of SCUBA diving. If interested in doing beach diving, look me up... always looking for a buddy/group to dive with... weather permitting of course!

re next weekend:

Jen, I'll see what I can do to get kris to go again next weekend... she's addicted to the hunting

Weather permitting we are for sure to go this Saturday morning... have some new hunting technique I need to try out.

Hey TNARC welcome to the boards !!!

Like they said just keep an eye on the board and there is usually something posted about a weekend or midweek night dive. There is always somebody with the time and willing to dive here and everybody is really nice. If weather permits I will be getting wet this weekend either at Commercial Blvd or Hollywood. Three weeks is just toooooo long to go without.

Let me know if you want to make it I will be glad to show you some spots, anyone else folks?

Juan

Weather just isn't nice right now and it looks like it will be nasty all weekend....
Call me a wimp, but I prefer at least 1 ft. vis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom