Venice Beach dive 11/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla once bubbled...

Ahhhhh... dove yesterday with my wife, Reefguy, and Alex from Tampa.. air 85, water 78, vis as good as I've ever seen it. With a LONG second dive, we yeilded some great toothy results :)

;-0

Your always welcome to join on a dive, just let me know ahead of time so I can mark out the time.

Official results yesterday, 232 teeth, roughly 70 other misc items such as platelettes and stingers & fossil rib bones :)

CBulla once bubbled...
Your always welcome to join on a dive, just let me know ahead of time so I can mark out the time.

Official results yesterday, 232 teeth, roughly 70 other misc items such as platelettes and stingers & fossil rib bones :)

I would love to join everyone for a dive, but there's just one problem....at the moment, I'm about 1,300 miles north of Venice. I probably won't be back down there until spring.

CBulla once bubbled...
1300 miles... thats not far! My wife drove that down here to date me :wink:

So plan on spring! :wink:

I'll definitely be diving down there in the spring. Until then, I am only off work on Sundays so I can't drive too far. Looks like I'm stuck diving the Bonne Terre Mine this winter. :upset:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom