Venice Beach dive 11/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to be there at around 9-9:30ish for some sun and fun. Anyone care to join me??

How big is the beach area? Will it be easy to hook up?

I'll be in a white Hyundai (my first Hyundai rental.. not a bad car)
Will the dive shop down there be open by 9?

Alex

FossilFinder, you have the directions to alhambra, right? If not, do a lookup, and you'll find some excellent directions that Walter posted.

It's a dead end road, and there will probably be no more than a half dozen cars. I'll be in a Garnet Minivan.

See you there!

After playing a little hookie, and climbing 3 goat ropes, my wife and I will be there in the morning. We will probably be there around 830 to 900. Sometimes the later you get in, the more the winds pick up and the vis drops. By what you said about the vis, I think that happened a little to you reefguy when we were there.

ReefGuy once bubbled...
I'm going to be there at around 9-9:30ish for some sun and fun. Anyone care to join me??

Must be nice. It's 30 degrees here right now! Looks like my dives will be in the bathtub for a while.

NaCl H2O Boy, actually the weather is going to be pretty similar here, but instead of 30 degress, it's about 85, sunny, and calm.

Other than that, pretty similar :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom