Venice Beach 6/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be going to the Alhambra site tomorrow, 6/12. If anyone is interested, I should be there around 9:30.

Hi Reefguy! A group from Lakeland is coming down on Sunday if you are around feel free to join us around 1:00!

Went today, and conditions were excellent: 20' vis and the water was a frigid 88 degrees. Found 84 teeth, including one 12" one (one of Capn Morgan's fakes). You should have a good day tomorrow.

ReefGuy:
I will be going to the Alhambra site tomorrow, 6/12. If anyone is interested, I should be there around 9:30.

Hi ReefGuy! I wish I would have checked the board yesterday. I went out this morning with the family (the one tank dive scenario :), but today I went down to South Brohard just before Casperson, about a mile or two south of where you went. Didn't find any sharks' teeth, but I did find a lot of fossil turtle shell pieces and 4 horse teeth, 3 of them in really good condition.

I want to go out during the week next week. I'm thinking Wednesday and Friday. If anyone's interested, let me know. I'll post a thread on Monday.

d4fo, I am interested, & 1 P.M. would probably work out rather well for me. I'll post either later tonight or first thing in the morning as to whether or not it is a go. My buddy Cathryn will probably come also.

scubafool:
d4fo, I am interested, & 1 P.M. would probably work out rather well for me. I'll post either later tonight or first thing in the morning as to whether or not it is a go. My buddy Cathryn will probably come also.
I have to get my tanks filled though. I should be there around 1 as well.
Fred

Brian, I can't make it Wednesday, but Friday is a definate maybe :)

20' vis at Venice ? Definately need to witness that ! Should be there somewhere between 12 & 1. See y'all then

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom