Venice again - Wednesday 5/12!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we now have 6 divers from the villages, and with that, smokeair is bringing a walker to give classes, onhow to egress the water. bring cameras

I think I may bring my video camera and linger on the beach watching for ignoramous boaters buzzing dive flags.

Being a weekday, there might not be many boaters out there.

Anybody have a clue? Winds should be right, right?

Matt and I are packed, air'd-up and ready to leave at 5:30 which will put us in the area at 8:30 AM.

We want to do our AM dive at the site I found the 3 megs, which is a little north of Alhambra parking at the park. But where is everybody else planning on diving?

Last time we were up there we ate at Marker IV, which is also north of Alhambra - they beat Sharky's IMVHO. Anybody up for lunch there at noon?

My cell is 954/649/0666 in case we need to hook up.

I'll be awaiting Grier to give me a call before heading up that way. I'd be interested in checking out the area you were at. My two megs were straight out from the pipes and beyond the "toothy" area by about 30-50 yards.

Winds are supposed to be ESE. We've had a little rain, but nothing much, and Charlotte harbor is flat as glass.

ReefGuy:
Winds are supposed to be ESE. We've had a little rain, but nothing much, and Charlotte harbor is flat as glass.

What's the weather expected to be like on Sat/Sun? I'm jealous of you guys just ditching work to go diving. I'm much further away, and it would need to be a weekend thing for me to go down there to make it worth it. If not this weekend, maybe next.

Grrr....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom