Venice again - Wednesday 5/12!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Weather permitting we'll be taking off from Lauderdale by the Sea about 7am and therefore in the water by 10:30 or so for the first dive. Scott, if you want to go we can leave a little later and you can sleep in the car (Bose noise-cancelling headphones).

We'll be diving a little north of Alhambra in a patch I found last week - fewer teeth but MORE large ones. We can do Alhambra for the second dive.

Later we'll be doing late lunch/early dinner at Marker IV, a GREAT spot that beat Sharky's IMVHO for food, atmosphere and drinks (triple threat).

Anybody up for playing hookie & diving with us?

I'll have to check, but I'm probably in.

Hmmmmm, you know, those viruses incubate for almost a week sometimes before the symptoms show up....

thats what I hear, and I've been around an awful lot of sick people.. they brought it back from the sales "winners circle" thing in Mexico.. I think its called Mekalackahighmekahinnyho's Revenge!

I need to use up the air in my tanks, putting in y valves for a intro to cave class the following week, will see if I can find a buddy from the villages and meet up with you

This is starting to sound like "Senior Skip Day"

I'll be there with my DIR wheelchair.

Chuck

I think the viz is heading south again. We were around Bradenton again on saturday and it was back down to about 3ft from the previous weekends 6ft, the winds were turning more westerly and there is a nice storm system coming in to really shake things up. Have fun you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom