Venice 4/30/04 Friday Late Morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, I'd love to, but I don't have any sick time to burn, and can't take vacation time until July :(.

N of Alhambra is mostly not dived (that I have seen, past 100 yards or so), probably due to the walk. S. might also work out well. CBulla and I tried to find any other access between Alhambra and the pier, but no such luck. How deep were you when you found them?

That will be partly dependant upon what occurs this week... if no sick of work day this week, then next week may be on!

Thats how I found my last meg.. right at the edge of the clay patch. That could also be indicitive of Capt Morgan being out there as that is his hunting technique and what you found could have been what he left or missed.

Doesn't Capt Morgan usually sift/dig for his teeth?

CBulla:
Thats how I found my last meg.. right at the edge of the clay patch. That could also be indicitive of Capt Morgan being out there as that is his hunting technique and what you found could have been what he left or missed.
You mean the man with a whole bag full every dive is infallible???

We are contemplating a trip this weekend to Bradenton and Venice to intro Becky to the whole low viz digger diving idea.

Last time, Fgrey brought a garden rake, and it looked like it might work pretty well.

BTW, Mike it looks like things have changed and I CAN join you for a mid week dive this week, if you're still going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom