Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Every time I have flown into mexico, 100% of passengers and all their bags were checked by drug sniffing dogs.
What’s up with that? Ya sure: the law of Mexico is the law in Mexico, but who is smuggling drugs FROM America?!

Met a guy here today who came through cancun and the ferry with goods without issue...your experience may vary :)

What’s up with that? Ya sure: the law of Mexico is the law in Mexico, but who is smuggling drugs FROM America?!
Don't try smuggling meat in your bags.

Don't forget putting a PLB in every car, backpack, dive canister. :cool:
And wearing a snorkel vest to the dive site, and the safety antelope :).

All just a clever cover story for Miami Vice Don, who's strolling through the CZM airport with a suitcase full of pseudoephedrine while smoking a Lucky!

Flew into Cancun 2 weeks ago. Drug sniffing dogs at the airport checked everyone. This generated some discussion among travelers at the resort I was staying at. I was surprised (to put it mildly) to hear on separate occasions a couple of 60 + year old grandmothers discuss bringing marijuana gummies in from the states.

Both were pulled out of the line and subjected to further searches but neither were detained and the gummies werent found.

YMMV

Who knows what them dogs can smell, one bit me over a pack of cigarettes.
That's what you get for trying to steal a working dog's smokes.

Drug sniffing dogs at the airport checked everyone.
I think they're checking for food items not allowed. Even my trail mix is at risk.

Gummies are OK then? Yay!
As a bystander, I don't have to inhale it, so that's appreciated. Aside from the smell, being anywhere near it makes me physically ill and very light-headed. I've even used my regulator "early" when getting ready to dive, because of pot-smoke blowing in from a nearby boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom